I am a qualified professional British nanny based in the South East of England covering the areas of Kent and East Sussex.
As well as being a cheerful and loving nanny with a calm, caring manner, I have studied and continued to keep up to date with the latest in child development. I am confident in using my knowledge and experience to create routines and fun activities tailored to the developmental stage of the individual children and babies in my care.
In addition to my experience in the UK in nurseries and private settings, I have spent five years working in private households in Paris, France including international travel.
I enjoy keeping up my professional development and have many qualifications in the childcare field including
- Level 4 Maternity Nurse
- BTEC National Diploma Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning and Development
- Level 3 Child Psychology
- Level 3 Baby Care for Nannies
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
- Paediatric First aid
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Safeguarding Children
- Infants aged newborn to three years old
- Children aged three to thirteen
- International Travel
- High Profile and High Net Worth families (HNW)
- Proxy Parenting
- Multilingual families
- The Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum (EYFS)